Jan 3, 2008

THE GOING ONS AROUND HERE :)

So I have been posting things to etsy like crazy.....took pictures of everything yesterday so I would have them all ready to go....I took 194 pictures! Yikes!! That is alot of things to put on. Granted they are multiple views of the same thing, but I think we have like 40 things to put on! Wowza!! So keep watching for all the new things....going to keep adding a few each day!

We have been busy preparing for the conventions as well, along with trying to customize the blog a little to get what all information we want posted on it. It has been fun, although I tried to do something to what Darby had posted and oops......really screwed it up.....so she had to fix.....sorry! :)

We are getting lots of traffic right now, hope to keep that up, that just encourages us to keep at the blog, and to introduce new things, along with offering giveaways and contests. We love to hear from you, so please let us know you are here! We get some emails, but we also love to get comments!! :) I know I am horrible at just stalking....and because I know how much I love seeing a comment, I have been trying to be better about leaving comments myself.

Things are still getting changed over to here, we do still have our old blog up and going until we finish getting things transferred. We just need 4 extra hours in the day! :)

I am also working on some new things that all of you that like kits are just going to love. These are going to be Paper Kandi Co kits and you will be able to find them on our Etsy store, I have so many things going on right now I am getting them all confused, but keep watching, they will appear soon! ;) These kits are geared towards getting pages done. That is all you are going to get from me about them until we post them! :) don't you just love a tease! ha!!

that is all for now, off to create! :)

1 comment:

The GlitterFairy... said...

Nice to meet you! Best of luck on etsy, a great site. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a blast with all your upcoming classes and the convention.
All the best to you in 2008!
Laurie