Jan 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Darby!!!

Just wanted to wish Darby a Happy Birthday. Its a day late.....I completely thought today was the 22nd...not the 23rd.....oops! So guess I should say..Happy Birthday and a day! :)

So, anxious for the weekend, check back soon, Darby and I are getting together to work on lots of stuff...so there will be pictures of all kinds of goodies posted over the weekend......Sassafras classes, Oriental Trading classes, kits, just all kinds of cool stuff.

Just spoke with Sassafras Lass about the door prizes they are sending us for CKC......oh my are they going to send us some great stuff....their stuff is...um...PURE DELIGHT ;)

So, off to get things packed and loaded up for my scrappy weekend with Darby. Going to stop and see some family on the way, drop off some "Chilly" kits at the Scrapbook Store, and catch up chatting with a great friend.....all things happy! Then Sunday, back home... Sunday is John and my 13th Anniversary...wow! So, it is gonna be a great weekend :)

Hope you all have a great weekend as well! ;)

No comments: