Jan 1, 2008

**HAPPY NEW YEAR!!**

I hope everyone has had a great New Years Eve and Day! I can't let this post go with out saying GO TIGERS!!! We got up early to listen to all the pregame talk and then watched the game today....man what a game! MIZZOU!!! yeah!!!!

ok....now that that is out of the way....I have also been busy putting stuff together to put in our Etsy store, I might try to put it on tonight, or sometime tomorrow so keep watching :)

I am not even going to ask what your News Years Resolutions are....I made the resolution to not make any, (none to break that way! ha!!) so I won't ask what yours are. ;)

Just got finished moving my studio (again!) When we moved to Columbia we had a unfinished section in the basement that I thought would be perfect for my studio and the other half a playroom for Elson. Well that was the perfect space during the summer, but winter hit and we realized the vents don't blow in there and it was SUPER cold.....so we had to move the playroom and my studio out. That is done, things are for the most part put back together and I am once again back to working again...YEAH!! I had felt so lost without being able to CREATE, and my Christmas gifts really suffered since I wasn't able to get near as many made as I wanted....but I am ready to go now! I have completed a page kit for Susie at The Scrapbook Store a sparkly fun Christmas one...just perfect for your "Hollyday" pictures (yes that was a hint to the title) ;) I plan on doing one more tonight and sending them off by Friday at the latest, so be watching next week at the store!

So, that is the world of me right now.....happy to have spent all this time with my wonderful hubby and my little boy, happy we are all well and healthy, happy that this is going to be an awesome year, happy for my TIGERS, happy for my studio....I am just happy!!

Happy New Years to all!

No comments: