Jan 15, 2008

Sass is in the house!

Having a blah day, and the doorbell rings....UPS guys...TWO of them unloading boxes....lots of yummy Sassafras Lass on my doorstep....gotta love that! Cheered me up a bit :) However broke Elson's heart that there was nothing for him!

My studio is a wreck, been working on a big project I hope to show you in a couple of days. Remember the big major kit I talked about? Well it is all over my studio and my family room! Keep watching!

I love to work late at night, hit a wall around midnight last night and couldn't think of anything to do what I needed, so sat down for a bit and watched a little CSI, got ready to go to bed went to turn off my ott lamp at my work table, and looked at that page sitting there....and it all fell together. My dear hubby came down to check on me at 3am to see what I was doing! yikes!! I was in the mojo mode and was so happy....paying for it now.....not enough coffee or diet coke in the world!

No comments: