Jun 11, 2008

Wow its been a long time!

Just wanted everyone to know YES we are still alive! Summer has been busy for both of us! Darby took a trip to Disney, I have had one very active boy....soccer, t-ball and just the social lite of the neighborhood!

Darby is doing a kids camp so she is busy with that, and I am getting ready to MOVE....yes I did say move....AGAIN! eek! Not such a big move though....just up the street a couple of houses. We are glad....it will be OURS...so for that we are glad. I can paint and make it home. Not worried about putting a hole in the wall to hang a picture and all that! We have been renting, and we are so glad to be able to call a house HOME :)

We are also getting geared up for CKC-Tulsa!!! For some reason they have different pictures being shown for our Oriental Trading classes. They are the same projects as we have done in St Louis though......



These are our Sass A Fras Classes also.....(they were soooo much fun!)


We are teaching all of our classes on Friday and Saturday....hope to see you there! If you can't get to the classes or to Tulsa, let us know if you would like kits....we do have some available for sale! Just email us!

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Promise to post again soon......:)

6 comments:

m1ch3113lee said...

I took some of your classes last year in Tulsa. I was very happy to see that you two were teaching again. I am registered for 2 Friday classes the sassafras lass. Can't wait to have a fun time with you girls again in Tulsa.
Hugs
michelle

Angie said...

I am traveling to Tulsa for the convention and have registered for the Saturday class since the Friday one is full. The girls I am traveling with want to leave earlier on Saturday so I wll have
to drop the Recipe class. Can I order the kit or pick it up while in Tulsa?

Angiemcfadden@gmail.com

TammyR said...

Love to see comments! :)

Angie...I emailed you, just let me know....

Michelle...a million thanks!! We are really excited about Tulsa....I think it is our favorite venue to teach at, and we had a GREAT time last year! We are pretty excited as well! See you there!

Tammy

shermala said...

I am planning my classes for CKC in Kansas City and you aren't listed in the available classes for registration. It only shows you on the calendar schedule. I was wondering if you were still planning on being there!

Amiee Pinkerton said...

I took the girly girl- princess book class on saturday at tulsa. I had to leave the convention early due to an emergency at home. I came to get the kit early. I have been working on it and I love it so far. However, I am missing the purple and pink clips and some flowers. Also, I think I am missing some instructions. I only have one page front and back and a lot of extra pages left. Please let me know if you can send me the rest of what I need to complete my very pretty, wonderful book. I just love it. I wish I could have stayed for the class. It would have been great. Here is my address below along with my email address. Please let me know asap about my situation. thanks
amiee pinkerton
1092 Linda Lane
Newcastle, Ok 73065
lrp0219@yahoo.com

Judith said...

Are you still working on getting the instructions out for the Sat. class in Tulsa for the boy album? I haven't seen it come through my email yet...

Thanks!

-Judith
judithcall@sbcglobal.net